Vivaldi is a customizable, tabbed web browser based on the same engine as Google Chrome. Its appearance and capabilities can be extended with themes and extensions. It features a bookmark manager, speed dial, notes, custom search engines, sessions, tab stacks, web panels, mouse gestures, keyboard shortcuts, user interface scaling, adaptive interface color and much more.
Cross-platform with clients available for Mac and Linux.
In the User Data folder, which is created in the same root as “Application” folder.
Note that the program resets some settings, including the list of installed extensions, when you move between PCs.
- Download the installer and extract it using 7-zip to a temporary folder
- Extract the resulting vivaldi.7z archive with 7-zip to a folder of your choice
- In the Vivaldi-bin folder, create an empty text file with the following contents:
// Vivaldi Standalone
- Rename the text file to stp.viv
- Rename the Vivaldi-bin folder to Application
- Launch Applicationvivaldi.exe
Otter Browser, Opera, Google Chrome, Slimjet, SRWare Iron