Full Stack development refers to the complete creation of all facets of an app or website, from front end to back end, to databasing, debugging, and testing. In sum, being a Full Stack developer can be incredibly lucrative, although getting there can be tough considering the diverse amount of education you must receive. This course is different. Covering all aspects of the development cycle, this immersive course will teach you all the tools and techniques needed to become a Full Stack developer, allowing you greater freedom on your own projects, while greatly increasing your market value as a developer.
- Access 207 lectures & 33.5 hours of content 24/7
- Master back end tools like Node.js, Meteor.js, Angular 2, PHP, & Ruby on Rails
- Explore databasing w/ MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, & more
- Dive into Memcahced, Redis, Apache Lucene, & Apache Solr
- Debug like a pro & understand important version control technologies
- Create complete, functional projects using the various tools you learn