If you are looking to upgrade your TV (or adopt a new one for your home), you will find several options. Some of the best deals happen to be in the 55-inch range. That represents a noticeable bump in size versus a 32-inch TV, without the price hikes that accompany 65-inch and larger sets. Here are a few worth checking out…
Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like there are any major (or even minor) bargains on Nintendo Switch consoles, but there are deals to be had on some games. Here’s a look at some…
While none of the games are cheap, Nintendo is historically stingy with discounts, so we’ll take what we can get. All of the above are big releases that normally retail for $59.99.
Outside of TVs and games, there are discounts to be had on Apple iPad tablets and a range of headphones and earbuds. Check these out…
- Apple iPad Wi-Fi 32GB (Latest Model): $249, Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi 256GB (Latest Model): $799.99, Amazon
- Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones (for Apple devices), Red: $49, Amazon
- Bose SoundSport In Ear Headphones (for Apple devices), Green: $49.95, Amazon
- Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbuds, Black: $9.13, Amazon
- Platronics Wireless Noise Cancelling Backbeat Headphones: $127.90, Amazon
- Logitech G430 Headset: $39.38, Walmart
If you spot a good deal that’s not listed, let us know. Otherwise, happy savings. And of course we’d be remiss not to mention what Memorial Day is really about. While it sometimes gets lost in the shuffle of sales and obligatory long weekend cookouts, we’re forever grateful to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.