For lots of gamers out there, after the fun of competition in single-player modes of games like StarCraft II wanes, it’s time to break out some cheats and get down to dominating that AI. StarCraft II players have a slew of cheats to enjoy that they might not be aware of, so a complete list of all those cheats is presented below. Some warnings go along with the cheats, namely once you break out the cheats, you will get no accomplishments for that campaign. The only way to get back to earning achievements is to start a new campaign or restore your campaign to a time before you used a cheat.
The cheats will not work in multiplayer modes, so players don’t have to worry about a cheater ruining their fun. Using the cheats in single-player mode is very easy to do. All a player needs to do is tap the enter key to open the speech box and type in one of the cheats below. The chat log will state CHEAT to highlight your shame.
- God style: TerribleTerribleDamage
- Immediate victory: WhatIsBestInLife
- Immediate defeat: LetsJustBugOutAndCallItEven
- Disable fog of war: TookTheRedPill
- Disable the need for supplies: Bunker55AliveInside
- Gain 5000 minerals: SpectralTiger
- Gain 5000 gasoline: RealMenDrillDeep
- Gain 5000 of each source: WhoRunBartertown
- Allow the use of all tech: SoSayWeAll
- Unlock all upgrades: IAmIronMan
- Enable quickly builds and fast upgrades: CatFoodForPrawnGuns
- Disable cooldowns on spells: HanShotFirst
- Disable victory conditions for continued play: TyuHasLeftTheGame
- Continued play following defeat: NeverGiveUpNeverSurrender
- Quick unit recovery: ImADoctorNotARoachJim
- All units and buildings are free: MoreDotsMoreDots
- Add 5 million bucks in narrative mode: WhySoSerious (Doesn’t work in Heart of the Swarm)
- Unlock all assignments: LeaveYourSleep
- Unlock all cinematics: EyeOfSauron
- Unlock all UNN TV news broadcasts: StayClassyMarSara (Does Not work in Heart of the Swarm)
- In custom maps add 5000 Terrazine: Jaynestown
- Play the song Terran Up the Night: OverEngineeredCodPiece
StarCraft II players might also want to check out some Easter eggs hidden in the game. To unlock the Wings of Liberty secret mission, you can follow these steps; in The Media Blitz mission, take the Odin mech to the science center at the bottom of the map near the end of the road and wreck it. Out of that wreckage will come to the assignment called Piercing the Shroud on the mission select screen. This mission has to be finished before going to Char.
During the Devil’s Playground mission in Wings of Liberty, head to the bottom right section of the map to find Diablo. You are unable to kill or interact with Diablo, but he is there. He can also be found in some of the containment chambers in Heart of the Swarm in the Roach Evolution assignment. One of the coolest is finding Ewoks at Legacy of the Void. In the assignment Unsealing the Past on Endion, Ewoks are all around the place hiding behind trees and around campfires. Earlier this summer, the Google DeepMind AlphaStar Starcraft II AI was secretly taking on humans in public ranked matches.
Author: Shane McGlaun
Source link: Here Are A Bunch Of StarCraft 2 Cheats For Single Player Domination