A new version of Google Chrome Portable Stable has been released. Google Chrome Portable is a web browser that runs web pages and applications quickly. The latest Beta and Dev builds are also available. It’s packaged as a portable app, so you can take your browsing experience with you and it’s in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. It’s partially open source freeware for personal and business use.
Google Chrome’s features include:
- Quick to start up
- Loads web pages in a snap
- Runs web applications faster than ever
- Designed for efficiency and ease of use
- Search and navigate to web pages from the same box
- Arrange and organize tabs however you wish — quickly and easily
- Get to your favorite websites with just a click, from the thumbnails of your most visited sites in the New Tab page
- Themes to add delight to your browser
PortableApps.com Installer / PortableApps.com Format
Google Chrome Portable is packaged in a PortableApps.com Installer so it will automatically detect an existing PortableApps.com installation when your drive is plugged in. It supports upgrades by installing right over an existing copy, preserving all settings. And it’s in PortableApps.com Format, so it automatically works with the PortableApps.com Platform including the Menu and Backup Utility.
Google Chrome Portable is available for immediate download from the Google Chrome Portable homepage. The Development and Beta builds are also linked from that page. Get it today!